We have planned to change our current hosting provider POST Telecom (Luxembourg) to OVH (France) to improve the quality of our services.
/!\ This is not related with RG Backup and your data in Luxembourg /!\
We will have to shut down services when transferring some of the critical data. Expect your dashboard, mobile application, third party application using our APIs, and your agents not working for 2 hours. All the data will be sent back by your agents when the service goes back up, and all the data will be analyzed according to your alerts policies. Planned tasks through the RG System scheduler will be delayed as well but honored. There's no impact on RG Backup, backups will run on the defined time, but if you need a critical restore, you will have to use the Avamar tray icon directly from the machine.
As a consequence, IPs will change, but this should be transparent as we will maintain the DNS records. If you have custom firewall rules, please take these changes into account:
- api.rg-supervision.com (port: 443): 184.108.40.206
- dashboard.rg-supervision.com (port: 443): 220.127.116.11
- lisa.rg-supervision.com (port: 443): 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
- tunnel.rg-supervision.com (ports: 443, 1024-65535): 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
- gateway.rg-supervision.com (outbound only): 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52